Zora TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AND POLICY ON REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES & RESPONSIBILITIES
All Zora Bikes ebikes, and their individual Covered Components (as defined herein), are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for two (2) year after receipt of the ebike by the customer (the “Warranty Period”).
WARRANTY PERIOD AND TARGET AUDIENCE TERMS
When the initial purchaser orders from the online store, the warranty will be automatically registered. So the warranty is under the INITIAL PURCHASER and the 2-year warranty would be started since the initial owner has received it.
All ZORA Bikes are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of receipt of the bike (all free parts are not covered by the warranty).
ZORA will replace any part that is defective or damaged in material and/or workmanship (including damage in transit).
ZORA shall be in the sole discretion to determine whether damage or defect of an electric bike or covered component is under this limited warranty.
1. Warranty Claims
ZORA WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a Covered Component under this Limited Warranty, you must:
- Contact the ZORA Technical Support team through email or phone. The Technical Support team will initially work with you on the problem with your ebike to identify potential simple fixes.
- If the Technical Support team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective Covered Component and receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the Technical Support team will also assist in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your ebike.
- ZORA will only provide free replacement parts( Customers need to be charged for shipping). We do not reimburse any labor costs incurred by the repair service.
2. Shipping Damage Claims
In rare cases, the product will be damaged in the processing of shipping. If shipping damage occurs, please contact email@example.com and provide us with photos or videos.
All free accessories are not covered to be claimed for replacement or compensation if there are scratches during transportation.
NOTICE: We only accept shipping damage claims within 30 days of your receipt of the electric bike.
ZORA Ebike frames are under warranty for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase. The defective frame can be replaced with a new one which is under the limited warranty but labor charges for frame replacement are not covered.
ZORA reserves the right to use scratch and dent stock when replacing a frame under this warranty. The defective frame can be replaced with the same or most nearly comparable one at the discretion of ZORA.
Frame issues that are not covered under this warranty include but are not limited to:
Paint fade, scratches, impact marks
Non-reversible modification ( drilling/welding)
Chainguard mounts to the frame if applicable
ZORA batteries are covered by a 2-year limited warranty.
During 2 years of service – A defective battery will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery remains unchanged based on the original purchase date.
No cash reimbursement will be made.
The defective battery will be assessed in the sole discretion of ZORA.
This limited warranty does not cover:
1. Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use ( including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
2. Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by ZORA;
3. The product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible;
4. Ordinary wear and tear;
5. Defects or damage to the products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by ZORA with the products;
6. Defects or damage caused by the assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual;
7. Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse or improper use of any electrical source;
8. Products used or purchased out of the United States/Canada;
9. In addition, with respect to the battery, this limited warranty does not cover defects or damage:
9.1 Caused by charging by a battery charger not intended or appropriate for use with the battery or the improper use of a battery charger;
9.2 Any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering;
9.3 The battery used in other equipment ( not the bike);
Parts & Components
Original ZORA parts & components are covered by a 2-year limited warranty. Any of damaged parts caused by people is not covered.
The bicycle's owner will be responsible for the shipping costs of the spare parts for warranty.
This limited warranty does not cover:
1.Damage resulting from normal wear and tear( not the result of defects in workmanship or materials) is not covered. Wear and tear will be assessed by ZORA. Parts not covered include but are not limited to:
1.1 Brake Pads
1.6 Chain Rings
1.8 Crank set
1.9 Corrosion on electrical components is not covered by the warranty.
1.10 Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or beauty of the product.
1.11 The limited warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective( in materials and/or workmanship) handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, crankset, pedals, rims, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, wiring harness, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware.
Labor charges for part replacement.
1. Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use ( including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the products), improper storage, improper exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
2. Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage not caused by ZORA.
3. The serial number or the bar code of the products that is removed, defaced, damaged, altered or illegible.
4. Defects or damage to the products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by ZORA.
5. Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, test, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual.